The perfect way to accessorise your home
It is now possible to ensure that your home reflects the latest design trends with the B&D Design-A-Door. The Design-A-Door is an innovative, sectional overhead garage door which can be tailored to suit your home with its unique design capabilities. The durable aluminium frame of the Design-A-Door holds different styles of panel inserts and slats, manufactured from a range of stylish materials including acrylic, steel, fibreglass and aluminium. These inserts can be powder coated in a large range of colours or available in our standard COLORBOND® range, including Timbagrain™.
- Frame manufactured from industrial strength aluminium and available in an extensive powder coating colour selection, to complement your home’s colour scheme.
- A range of insert options allowing you to design the door that suits the look you’re after.
- A range of sizes to fit your application
Ease of Operation
- Frame manufactured from industrial strength aluminium – so its both lightweight and corrosion resistant.
- Soft, pliable bottom weatherseal to help stop leaves and rain coming in under the door.
- Galvanised hinges and hangers provide long lasting durability in the toughest of weather conditions.
Smooth, Quiet Operation
Your home should be your refuge from the busy world, and you don’t want a noisy garage door disturbing you. The Design-A-Door has been designed to ensure it operates quietly, with features such as:
- Nylon wheels with ball bearings ensuring operational noise is kept to a minimum.
Strength & Durability
- Springs designed to exceed the Australian Standard for garage doors – 20,000 cycles
- Specially designed, reinforced extrusions for wide doors – all panels reinforced for door widths of 3800mm and over.
- 12 month warranty for complete door and parts in domestic and industrial / commercial applications, surface (excludes salt corrosion)
- Design a door that suits your home
- Lightweight Aluminium Frame
- Stylish & Modern inserts
- Smooth & Quiet operation
- Bottom Weatherseal for protection from elements
- Springs designed for 20,000 cycles